Find us on Google+

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Birthday Messages for Husband

,

Birthday Message for Husband




I am so lucky to have a husband like you.

Every year with you is better than the last.

Happy Birthday Dear!

Hanging out with you is still my favorite thing to do.

Happy Birthday to my partner and my best friend.

My love for you grows and grows with each passing year.

You are still the man of my dreams.

I can't imagine living without you at my side.

Growing old with you is one of my favorite things to do.

A husband like you is the frosting on the birthday cake of life.

Happy Birthday to the love of my life.

You're not just my husband, you're also my best friend. Happy birthday dear.You are still the man of my dreams.

Happy Birthday to the world's greatest husband.

You are the best thing in my life. I love you so much. Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday to the one true love of my life.

I love you much more than words can ever say.

I'm so glad that I'm married to you. Happy Birthday.

I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband by my side.

You are still the man of my dreams.

Happy Birthday to the world's greatest husband.

You are the best thing in my life. I love you so much. Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday to the one true love of my life.

I love you much more than words can ever say.

I'm so glad that I'm married to you. Happy Birthday.

I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband by my side.


Other Birthday Messages:-






keywords: Birthday Messages, Birthday Messages for husband, Birthday Quotes, Birthday Wishes,Birthday Message for husband, birthday messages for husband

1 comments:

  • 6 June 2013 at 11:20
    Laura says:

    I've been searching for good collections of birthday wishes that I can feature to my cards and ecards. Good thing I've stumbled here. Thanks for sharing these beautiful birthday greetings! Kudos!

Post a Comment

 

Free SMS, Messages, Quotes, Wallpapers Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates