Find us on Google+

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Birthday Messages for Mom

,

Birthday Message for Mom


You are the best Mom in the world.

I'm so grateful that I have you as a Mom.

Thanks for always believing in me.

Happy birthday to my favorite Mommy.

Thanks for all the support that you have given to me.

Thank you for being such a kind and loving Mother.

When I grow up, I want to be just like you.

Happy birthday to my role model.

It's truly a blessing to have you as a mother.

I'm so glad that God gave me a mother like you.

Happy Birthday Mom.

There is no other Mother like you

Birthday Message for Mom

You are the best Mom in the world.

I love you Mom.

Happy birthday to an awesome mom and a great friend.

Mom, thanks for all that you do.

Good kids come from good moms.

Words are not enough to express the gratitude that you deserve for all that you have done for us throughout the years.

I'm so blessed to have such an amazing mom like you.



Other Birthday Messages:-



Birthday Messages for Brother


Keywords:Birthday Messages, Birthday Messages for mom, Birthday Quotes, Birthday Wishes,Birthday Message for mom, birthday messages for mum,birthday messages for mother

0 comments to “Birthday Messages for Mom”

Post a Comment

 

Free SMS, Messages, Quotes, Wallpapers Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates