Find us on Google+

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Birthday Messages for Dad

,
Birthday Message for Dad


Birthday Message for Dad

I'm so grateful that I have you as a Dad.

Thanks for always believing in me.

Thanks for all the support that you have given to me.

Happy birthday to my favorite Daddy.

Thank you for being a kind and caring Father.

I love you Dad.

Happy Birthday To my hero.

When I grow up, I want to be just like you.

I'm so glad that God gave me a father like you.

It's truly a blessing to have you as a father.

Happy Birthday Dad.

You are the best Dad in the world.

Happy Birthday to an awesome dad and a great friend.

Dad, you're one in a million.

God gave me this gift. It's a kind and caring gift. This gift believes in me, supports me, makes me smile. This gift is my hero. I like to call him Dad and he's the best. Happy Birthday Dad!

Dad, you're the greatest, you're there for me through good times and bad.

The older I get, the more grateful I am for having a dad like like you. Happy Birthday.

Thanks for being such a great father to me. 

Other Birthday Messages:-



Birthday Messages for Brother


Keywords:Birthday Messages, Birthday Messages for Dad, Birthday Quotes, Birthday Wishes,Birthday Message for Dad

0 comments to “Birthday Messages for Dad”

Post a Comment

 

Free SMS, Messages, Quotes, Wallpapers Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates