Find us on Google+

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Birthday Messages for Sister

,


Birthday Message for a Sister



Happy birthday to my favorite sister.

We are sisters by chance, friends by choice.

A sister is a little piece of childhood that can't ever be lost.

Thanks for being there for me through the years.

A sister is a friend for life.

I'm so grateful that I have you as a sister.

Everything important that I learned, I have learned from you.

We are sisters for life.

A sister is a special gift from heaven.

Happy Birthday Sister.

I'm so glad that God gave me a sister like you.

Happy birthday to a wonderful sister and good friend.

You're special, you're a sister who fights with me, plays with me, shouts at me and annoys me. But you're a great person on the inside and I love you my dear sister.

A better sister I could never find.

You're not getting older, you're another year closer to looking like Mom.

A sister like you is a gift from God.

Many of my favorite memories are from growing up with you.

A sister is someone who knows everything about you and loves you anyway.



Other Birthday Messages:-




Keywords:Birthday Messages, Birthday Messages for sister, Birthday Quotes, Birthday Wishes,Birthday Message for sister, birthday messages for sister


0 comments to “Birthday Messages for Sister”

Post a Comment

 

Free SMS, Messages, Quotes, Wallpapers Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates