Find us on Google+

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Husband Quotes, Husband Messages, Husband Sayings

,


• I am thankful to god who gives me husband like you.

• God give me the best gift in the world. And the best gift is my husband.

• My husband is everything for me because he understands me better than me; he knows everything when I am sad, when I am happy. He fulfilled my all demands like a father, he caring me like a mother, he supports me like a best friend, he fights with me like a brother, he treats me like a child. My husband is the best husband in the world.

• I love being married.  It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

• A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

• A man without a wife is like a vase without flowers.

• Love requires a willingness to die; marriage, a willingness to live.

• Husband and wife come to look alike at last.

• A good husband should be deaf and a good wife should be blind.

• The true male never yet walked Who liked to listen when his mate talked.

• An easy-going husband is the one indispensable comfort of life.

• A lover may be a shadowy creature, but husbands are made of flesh and blood.

• A husband without faults is a dangerous observer.

• I think every woman's entitled to a middle husband she can forget.


Keywords: husband quotes, husband sayings, husband messages, husband love, husband fight

0 comments to “Husband Quotes, Husband Messages, Husband Sayings”

Post a Comment

 

Free SMS, Messages, Quotes, Wallpapers Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates