Find us on Google+

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Husband Quotes, Husband Messages, Husband Sayings

,


I am thankful to god who gives me husband like you.

God give me the best gift in the world. And the best gift is my husband.

My husband is everything for me because he understands me better than me; he knows everything when I am sad, when I am happy. He fulfilled my all demands like a father, he caring me like a mother, he supports me like a best friend, he fights with me like a brother, he treats me like a child. My husband is the best husband in the world.

I love being married.  It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

A man without a wife is like a vase without flowers.

Love requires a willingness to die; marriage, a willingness to live.

Husband and wife come to look alike at last.

A good husband should be deaf and a good wife should be blind.

The true male never yet walked Who liked to listen when his mate talked.

An easy-going husband is the one indispensable comfort of life.

A lover may be a shadowy creature, but husbands are made of flesh and blood.

A husband without faults is a dangerous observer.

I think every woman's entitled to a middle husband she can forget.


Keywords: husband quotes, husband sayings, husband messages, husband love, husband fight

0 comments to “Husband Quotes, Husband Messages, Husband Sayings”

Post a Comment

 

Free SMS, Messages, Quotes, Wallpapers Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates