Find us on Google+

Friday 2 August 2013

Thank Someone For a Gift Email Template

,
Thank Someone For a Gift Email Template


Sample Template 1#
Thank you very much for the tickets to the hockey game. What a generous gift! My thirteen-year-old daughter couldn't believe we got to sit so close to the ice--right behind the team. She was thrilled to see her favorite player in person and I was excited for her. We appreciate your thoughtfulness. Your timing was perfect.

Sample Template 2#
Thank you for the birthday present! It certainly was nice to be remembered for me. I really appreciated for this wonderful gift which will remind me of your thoughtfulness and friendship.

Sample Template 3#
Dear/Dearest ______________:
When your gift arrived I was stunned. You should have seen my face! The awesome (name gift) (was/were) a welcome surprise!
How can I ever thank you for thinking of me in such a personal and thoughtful way? I will never forget your very kind and meaningful gift.
Love,


Keywords: thank someone for a gift email template, thanks email template, thank you email template, thank you email templates, thank so much email examples

0 comments to “Thank Someone For a Gift Email Template”

Post a Comment

 

Free SMS, Messages, Quotes, Wallpapers Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates