Find us on Google+

Monday 22 July 2013

Happy Birthday to my Sister Messages, Birthday Messages to Sister

,

Happy Birthday to my Sister Messages, Birthday Messages to Sister

Birthday Messages to Sister

  • Happy Birthday to world's greatest sister.
  • I am so lucky to have a person so kind and cheerful like you as a sister. A very happy birthday sis...
  • I love you so much sis...On your birthday, I double love you. Happy Birthday Sister.
  • I am so thankful to god to have sister like you in my life. A very happy birthday...
  • Hope all your dreams and birthday wishes come true that you deserve it. Happy Birthday Sis....
  • Happy Birthday to my fantastic, wonderful, great, super, beautiful sister.
  • A very happy birthday to some one I am really proud to call my sister.
  • Every day reminds me why I’m so grateful to call you my sister. I love you for so many reasons. Happy birthday, girl!
  • Happy Birthday to favorite sister.
  • Thanks for being there for me through the years. Happy birthday, sis!
  • A sister is a friend for life. Happy birthday, sis!
  • A sister like you is a special gift from heaven. Happy birthday, sis!
  • Happy birthday, sis! Have a wonderful day and a great year!
  • I love how different you are from me, because I learn so many new things about life from you. Happy birthday, sis! 
  • Happy birthday, my dear sister! Hope you only experience joy and wonder all day long! 
Keywords: sister birthday messages, happy birthday sister messages, sister birthday quotes, birthday sister quotes, happy birthday sister messages, happy birthday sister quotes, happy birthday sister sayings, happy birthday sister sms

0 comments to “Happy Birthday to my Sister Messages, Birthday Messages to Sister”

Post a Comment

 

Free SMS, Messages, Quotes, Wallpapers Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates