Find us on Google+

Friday 10 February 2012

Hug Day SMS, Hug Day Messages, Hug day Scraps, Hug Day poem

,

Hug Day Messages,scraps,poem,quotes



U can’t wrap love in a box,
But u can wrap a person in a hug.
A hug charms, warms
And makes everyone happy.
That must be why God gave us arms.
So here is a hug 4 u.
Tonight I ask the stars above,
How I’ll ever win your Hug Day,
What do I do, What do I say,
2 turn your angel eyes my way?
Since your eyes are looking tired
Let your eye lashes hug each other for few hours.
Happy journey in to d world of dreams
A hug’s a way to share the joy
And sad times we go through
Or just a way for friends to say
They like you ’cause you’re you.
You are so special to me.
There is nothing better than
Having you as a friend
To share each day with !
Thank you for making my
Day brighter
HUGS...
In your arms I feel so great
The warmth
The love
Best place is in that state
Love me
Hold me
Kiss me
Hug me.
Its big
Its warm
Its here
It’s a big funny hug
With lots of love
From a heart that beats
Just for you!
HUG Coupons
Hugs are fat-free, sugar-free
And require no batteries.
Hugs reduce blood pressure
Body temperature, heart rate
And help relive pain and depression.
Redeem this coupon at your nearest
Participating human being.
God has gifted me these arms
So that I can delightfully hug you and fill you up with charm
Happy Hug Day!
1 2,
I Love You,
3 4
Love Me More,
5 6
Give Me Kiss,
7 8
Don’t Be Late,
9 10
Hug Me Then
Hug is the loving gift that costs no money
And can be distributed for free to make the love grow.
Love you honey on The Hug Day
Luv not one, Luv not two Luv d one who luvs u true,
Luv not three, Luv not four Luv d one who luvs u more,
Luv not five, Luv not six Luv d one who really sticks,
Luv not seven, Luv not eight Luv d one who really waits.
If u read,u owe me a HUG,
if u delete,u Owe me a kiss,
if u save,u owe me a DATE,
if u return txt msg 2 me,
u OWE me All,
bt if u ignore,
U r MINe!
So wat will U do?
If I had wings I would fly,
To embrace you in a loving hug,
So that problems just pass by,
Happy Hug Day!

Tags: hug day messages, hug day sms, hug day quotes, hug day poem, hug day scraps, hug day says, hug day wish

0 comments to “Hug Day SMS, Hug Day Messages, Hug day Scraps, Hug Day poem”

Post a Comment

 

Free SMS, Messages, Quotes, Wallpapers Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates