Find us on Google+

Saturday 21 January 2012

Weekend quotes,Weekend Messages

,

Weekend quotes:





A weekend in Vegas without gambling and drinking is just like being a born-again Christian.
Artie Lange


And the insidious thing is that people will either see a movie because it did well last weekend or won't see it because it didn't do well.
Meg Ryan


But it was this tough little character part that I was playing, a very funny little guy that I invented over a weekend, because I realized I was not contributing to the humor of this thing. And I had to do something.
Dabney Coleman


Essentially, we can once again have the whole American public know that any time in the weekend they need not be alone and they don't have to sit there watching the television set - they can turn this service on and in will come the flow.
Pat Weaver


Every weekend he'd have me come down to work on Dragnet, which by now was on television as well as radio.
Martin Milner


Every weekend we've been trying to go out of town, to let people know about this album. I've been trying to host parties. It's hard, because it's a lot of work to do both.
Angie Martinez


First there was the New Hampshire primary, and we had nearly a year leading up to it. And now, look! Three primaries in one weekend! How many of these things are they going to have?
Ed Helms


I always work the same way, starting from the beginning of the weekend, so I know at the beginning of the race, from all that I have analysed during the practice, whether I will win the race or not.
Alain Prost


I am still feeling my calf strain, so I have been unable to train this week. I will again have to sit out the weekend action, but the lads are climbing ever higher to safety.
David Ginola


I don't like to be gone all weekend and at night too. Because for 20 years, I've had children who are in school.
Meryl Streep

Tags: weekend quotes, weekend messages, weekend saying, week end messages, weeknd quotes.

0 comments to “Weekend quotes,Weekend Messages”

Post a Comment

 

Free SMS, Messages, Quotes, Wallpapers Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates