Find us on Google+

Saturday 21 January 2012

1st Anniversary Poem

,

Happy 1st Anniversary, My sweet heart.


Happy Anniversary my Sweet Love!
For you, I thank the Lord above
You’ve given me hope, inspiration and truth
Because of you I feel never-ending youth
When heavy storms have come our way
Your love has always made me stay
Each morning I wake and see your face
I know in you, I’ve found my place
Our bond is extraordinary, beautiful, and real
It’s remarkable how wonderful you make me feel
We belong together, you and I
That, the world cannot deny
Never in my life will I find another man
Who could ever fulfill me the way you can
The life we’ve shared this past year
Has proved forever it shall persevere
I will love you forever in every way
That will remain constant until my dying day.


Our First Year together.

Our first year together is behind us
It was the best year of my life
So many magical moments shared
So many heartfelt emotions as well
I savored our nights together
Holding each other so tight
I woke up each morning smiling
Knowing you were part of my world
Everyday I look into your eyes
I realize how much I love you more
I know one thing for certain
Our first anniversary won’t be the last

Tages: 1st anniversary poem, 1st year of marriage, 1st year anniversary quotes.

0 comments to “1st Anniversary Poem”

Post a Comment

 

Free SMS, Messages, Quotes, Wallpapers Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates