Find us on Google+

Thursday 8 September 2011

Onam SMS, Onam Greetings, Onam Wishes, Onam Messages, Free Onam SMS

,
Onam SMS, Onam Greetings, Onam Wishes, Onam Messages, Free Onam SMS
Hi
Wish u and ur's family and freinds a very Happy and Joyous Onam 2005
Shibu
********************
Hi
Onam wishes to my friend Shiv and his family. May this Onam will bring all happiness to u and ur family.
Ur Friend
Beena
********************
Hi
Happy Onam to Maman, Mamy, Karthik, Aneesh, Chetan.
Unni Krishnan
********************
Hi Shibin
Ente hrithayam niranja onaa samsakal. E onanthinu pookaludeyum poovilikaludeyum aravam angum nirayatte.."shanthi" yudeyum "sangeetha" yudeyum "vaasanthi" yudeyum onam ayirikkatte...
Shyam
********************
Dear Ram
Received your Onam Greetings well in advance. I reciprocate the same wholeheartedly to you and other members of the family especially to Mrs Ram. my wife and I miss you and Mrs Ram totally on this great occasion. We are with one of our sons in US, having a great time with Jayanthi and Sneha.
More later
Yours Sincerely
Siva
Oregn USA
********************
Hai Venu!
Wish U & UR family a Happy ONAM!
Yours
Janardhanan.S & Family
********************
Dear Pinchy,
Best wishes of Happy Onam to all of you.Remember me when you have your onasadhya and onapasayam.


Lovingly
jossy john
********************
Dearest Brother Gautham
Wishing you lots of good wishes on the joyous occasion of Onam. I am missing you a lot. We had so much fun on Onam last year watching the Vallomkali performance. Hope to be together with you at home next year. Wish me luck for my exams. They are starting from next week.


Love you lots
Deepa
Mangalore
********************
Respected Amma - Pappa
Accept our heartiest greetings on the festival of Onam. Amma I am just dying to have payasam made by you. It’s been so many years we have not been together on Onam. Don’t know why something or the other prevents us from joining you all. I have applied for holidays next month. I intend to take a long break and catch up all the fun we have been missing.


Missing You
Venu - Sheeja - Sahil - Sona
Sydney
********************
My dear friend Krishnan
I bet you must be all set to enjoy Onam hols to the hilt. And I can swear that you are going to miss me a lot. Any ways wish you a very very Happy Onam. Give my regards to Uncle - Aunty and love to Sweetu.
Love
Rajesh
California
********************
Dearest Sister Jyothi
Hope you are in the best of spirit to enjoy Onam. So what design have you thought for the Pookalam competition this year. Your expertise and perfection in the art is improving every year. I am sure you are going to bag the winner’s trophy this year too. I am fine. Working hard to improve my grades! But they seem to have been stuck with a fevicol… Take care of Ma - Papa.


Love Always
Krish
IIT-Delhi
********************
Tags- onam, onam wishes, onam messages, onam greetings, onam sms, onam pictures, onam images, onam greeting cards, onam pictures, onam festival, onam scraps, onam wishes, pookalam competition, pookalam designs, pookalam images, simple pookalam, onam pookalam, onam pookkalam, onam photos, onam quotes

0 comments to “Onam SMS, Onam Greetings, Onam Wishes, Onam Messages, Free Onam SMS”

Post a Comment

 

Free SMS, Messages, Quotes, Wallpapers Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates