Find us on Google+

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Good Night SMS, Good Night Quotes, Good Night Wishes

,
Good Night SMS, Good Night Quotes, Good Night Wishes


•    Good night my very special friend,
I pray you lay in rest,
And may tomorrow bring you,
Much love and happiness.
Do not think of me...
i m in ur eyes.
Good Night

•    Let the most beautiful dream come to u tonight
Let the sweetest person come in ur dream tonight
But don’t make it a habit bcoz I’m not free every night

•    Dream touches your heart and soul.
It is a magical memory that unites fantasy and reality.
Hope you”ll have the sweetest dream tonight…
GoodNight!

•    A special face,
A special smile,
A special someone,
A special hug from me to u,
A special person,
I found in u,
Sweet Dreams & Good Night!

•    When an angel came to me,
he asked: “What is your wish for tonight?”
I said “Please take care of the
person who’s reading this message.”
Good night!

•    GOD never takes a day off to
love
care
guide and
protect
us in every moment of our lives
may his presence be with you
today and always
GOOD Night

•    As U go 2 bed tonight,
I ordered bats 2 guard U tight.
I told some ghosts to dance in white,
And 2 make sure Ur alright,
I’ll ask the Dracula 2 kiss Ur neck.
Goodnight.

•    On this cold night,
In my small small room,
I look at the bright bright stars,
In the dark dark sky
And dream of your sweet sweet smile
On Ur cute cute face.
Good Night!

•    Sun is upset and moon is happy,
Bcoz sun is missing U,
And moon is gonna be with U,
For rest of the night,
Have a wonderful night.

•    My Math teacher told me
1 Hour=60 Mins and
1 Min = 60 secs.
but she never told me 1 sec without a FRIEND like you is equal to 100 years.
Miss you,
Good Night,
have a sweet dream

Tags: good night, good night sms, good night quotes, good night greetings, good night wishes, good night pics, good night wallpapers, good night pictures, good night photos, good night images

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free SMS, Messages, Quotes, Wallpapers Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates